Annual Nonprofit Director of the Year
Annually, ONE’s Awards recognize outstanding nonprofit executives in the State of Arizona including the contributions of leaders of from all sizes and types of nonprofit organizations including
- experienced veterans
- emerging leaders
- highly visible, vocal champions of their organizations and the nonprofit community
- quiet, behind the scenes leaders who make everyone else look good.
An award is expected to be bestowed in each of the following three categories:
- Leader of Distinction Award - For Chief Professional Officers (CPOs*) with ten (10) or more consecutive years of experience as chief professional officer of an Arizona nonprofit. This CPO has exhibited qualities of an outstanding leader for a sustained period of time.
- Organizational Accomplishment or Innovation Award - For Chief Professional Officers (CPOs*) whose outstanding leadership has resulted in major innovation and/or accomplishment for their nonprofit organization during a twelve (12) month period prior to the nomination process.
- Community Partnership Award – For Chief Professional Officers (CPOs*) who have played a lead role in developing partnerships or collaborations that continue to make a significant community impact.
Peers, staff, board members, and community members, promote the achievements and community impact of your nominee. The process is as quick and easy as possible. Please consider nominating today!