Presenter – Michelle Davidson – Office of Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema AZ-09
1. Social media isn’t optional anymore
2. Social media fulfills its promise of getting your message out to the masses.
3. There is power in video
4. Use concise, active words, not passive
5. Check spelling and grammar
6. Don’t “feed the monster”
7. Create an external and internal social media policy
8. Beware of “trolls”
9. Don’t give them broccoli, give them cheese – Make it exciting/interesting
10. Respond as quickly as possible for your agency to comments
Thank you to Dana Terrazas of Child Crisis Arizona for her “TakeAways”.